Shrimad Bhagavad Gita - Topics
- Who Delivered the Knowledge of Shrimad Bhagavad Gita
- Essence of Shrimad Bhagavad Gita
- Rajgun Brahma, Satgun Vishnu & Tamgun Shiv, do not let a Living Being Get Liberated
- Only Foolish People Worship other gods (Rajgun Brahma, Satgun Vishnu, & Tamgun Shiv)
- The Result of Worship According to the Four Holy Vedas is Only Attainment of Heaven-Great Heaven, Not Salvation
- Way of Worship Opposite to the Injunctions of Scriptures is the Cause of Decline
- Those Who Do Shraadhs (Worship Deceased Ancestors) Do Not Attain Salvation
- Only After Attaining True Spiritual Knowledge Bhakti Begins
- God of Brahm (the Giver of the Knowledge of Gita) is Purna Brahm (Supreme God)
- The Worshipper of Brahm Attains Brahm & the Worshipper of Purna Brahm Attains Purna Brahm Only
- Brahm's Worship is of Inferior Quality
- Resolution of Doubt
- What is the Definition of Heaven
- Is there any benefit in doing daily reading of Bhagavad Gita & doing Charity
- Is it true that one's own religion, even if devoid of merits, is better than other's religion
- Can one attain Peace by doing Meditation & keeping Fasts
- Is the Speaker of Shrimad Bhagavad Gita Supreme God?
- Is Brahm (Speaker of Gita) Free from Birth & Death?
- Indication of the Origin of Brahm (Kaal), the Giver of the Knowledge of Gita
- Worship of Brahma, Vishnu & Shiv has been said to be Futile in Bhagavad Gita
Shrimad Bhagavad Gita
Shrimad Bhagavad Gita is a Holy Book which is a repository of spiritual knowledge. In the present time, it is known as a Holy Book of the Hindus. Actually, Holy Gita is a scripture of the world. It originated approximately 5550 (five thousand five hundred fifty) years ago from today, 2012, at the time of the battle of Mahabharat. At that time, there was no religion. There was only one Sanatan Panth, that is, Mankind religion.
There are in total 18 (eighteen) Chapters and 700 (seven hundred) Verses in Holy Book Gita.