Param Akshar Purush/ Satpurush/ Shabad Swaroopi Ram God Kavir Dev, the creator of entire universes decends in this deceased world and meets his steadfast devotees, provides them true spiritual knowledge and grants true salvation mantras with the intention to liberate his deerrest souls who are trapped in the web of butcher Brahm Kaal. Almighty Kabir is the liberator and is called ‘Bandichor’ because He cuts the bondage of deeds/Karmas of His beloved souls who want to get rid of the vicious cycle of birth and death. The Omnipotent God can do anything and everything for His firm devotees. He does miracles, provides relief to depressed and troubled souls. Since nothing is impossible for God therefore, the blessed souls arise from troubles by the grace of God. Thereafter, they remain firm in their loyalty. Here we would read account of few great devotees of God Kabir whom God met and did miracles and provided them relief at the time of crisis and made possible what otherwise seems to be impossible.
- Devotee Dhanna Jaat a poor farmer from Rajasthan was a virtuous soul for whom God did miracle by producing Jowar seeds from gourds (Tumba) which grew from pebbles sown instead of Sorghum seeds.
- Saint Ravidas, a great devout was contemporary of God Kabir who followed the Preachings and principles of God Kavir Dev. Read the article to know how God blessed pious soul which made him His steadfast devotee.
- Jiva and Dutta, the two Brahmin brothers, God loving souls for whom God Kabir turned the dry branch green proving a true Saint, God can make impossible possible
- Pipa-Sita the great devouts inspite being King and Queen belonging to a royal Rajput family in Rajasthan had longingness to attain God. Initially Pipa Thakur was the worshipper of Goddess Durga but after knowing from Swami Ramanand that Supreme God is some other he took refuge in him and abandoned arbitrary worship. To have audience of God both husband wife even dare and jumped in the river. God Kabir to keep their faith intact remained with them as Lord Krishna and gave a ring as the impression to mark that truly God met Pipa and Sita.
- The real salvation story of devotee Maluk das whom God Kabir transformed from a Chaudhary of a village to becoming a firm devotee of Satpurush motivates that materialistic comforts should be abandoned to attain supreme happiness abode where God resides, a place free from old age and death.
- Sant Ghisa Das Sahib Ji transformed the arrogant numberdar Chaudhary Jeeta Jaat to a firm devotee by spiritual power and flourished the ruined village and blessed troubled people by the grace of God Kabir. The article throws light on the importance of true worship essential in human life.