Real Adipurush Kabir Sahib Not Ram as Per Holy Scriptures
Published on Jul 22, 2023
For ages, humanity has embarked on a spiritual quest to uncover the true nature of the Divine Light, the Eternal God known as Aadipurush. In this captivating write-up, we will delve deep into the realm of divinity, shedding light on the mysteries surrounding Aadipurush and unveiling the ultimate truth. Our journey begins by exploring the essence of Aadipurush, a significant concept in Hindu mythology. As the "primordial man" or the "original man," Aadipurush holds immense wisdom and power, guiding humanity towards enlightenment. Through his teachings, he has paved the path for spiritual growth and become a revered figure in Hindu lore. To understand the qualifications of Aadipurush, we turn to the sacred scriptures, the Vedas, and the holy Srimad Bhagavad Gita. These ancient texts, dating back over 5000 years, offer profound insights into the nature of Aadipurush. Rigved, Yajurved, Samveda and Atharvaved provide specific verses and mantras that describe Aadipurush's qualities and attributes.
However, as we explore the Hindu Trinity of Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva, we find that they do not possess all the qualities attributed to Aadipurush. They are born from a mother's womb, nourished by earthly food, and are subject to the limitations of human existence. Their inability to forgive sins and their belief in a formless Supreme Almighty sets them apart from the true Aadipurush. But who, then, is the Aadipurush in the true sense?
Surprisingly, it is none other than Kabir Saheb, a revered poet whose works we have studied throughout our lives. This revelation may come as a shock, but the evidence from various scriptures, including the Vedas, Srimad Bhagavad Gita, Shri Guru Granth Sahib, Quran Sharif, and Holy Bible, strongly supports Kabir Sahib's identity as the Supreme Almighty, Aadipurush.
In this article, attempts are made to unravel the mysteries of divinity and bring out the truth of who is Adipurush. The reader will read about the following in the article below:
- What is the meaning of Adipurush?
- What are the qualities of Adipurush?
- Does the Hindu Trinity possess the qualities of Adipurush?
- Who is Aadipurush in the true sense?
- Proof from Holy Scriptures that validates Kabir Saheb is Aadipurush
- Adipurush descends in all four Eras
- Who are the eyewitnesses of Adipurush in Kalyuga?
- Maryada Purushottam Ram is not Adipurush
- A Brief About the Eternal Abode of Adipurush
- Can We Attain Adipurush?
- How Can Adipurush Be Attained?
What is the Meaning of Adipurush?
Let's begin our journey by understanding the essence of Adipurush. This Sanskrit word holds great significance in Hindu mythology, representing the concept of the "Primordial Man" or the "Original Man." According to documented accounts, Adipurush is believed to be the first man created by the gods. Depicted as a powerful and wise being, Adipurush played a pivotal role in guiding humanity towards enlightenment. His teachings paved the way for spiritual growth and enlightenment, making Him a revered figure in Hindu mythology. The word Adipurush itself comprises two distinct components: "Aadi" meaning "Eternal" or "First," and "Purush" meaning "God." Thus, Adipurush can be interpreted as the Eternal God who existed before anything came into being. With this understanding, this article will delve into the profound nature of Adipurush as the Eternal God and the Creator, the ultimate Father of us all. Join us as we explore the depths of divinity and unravel the mysteries that lie within the concept of Adipurush.
In order to understand the qualifications for being referred to as Adipurush, we must turn to the sacred scriptures known as the Vedas. You might wonder why the Vedas hold such importance. Well, these ancient texts are the oldest known scriptures available to humanity, with a history spanning over 5000 years. It is crucial to note that during that time, the concept of organised religion, as we know it today, did not exist. The Vedas can be regarded as divine books bestowed upon humankind by the Supreme Almighty.
Another significant text is the Holy Srimad Bhagavad Gita, whose knowledge was delivered to Arjuna during the epic war of Mahabharata. This profound scripture was written by the sage Ved Vyas. By referring to these holy scriptures, we can gain insights into the definition of Adipurush.
Now, let's explore what these sacred texts reveal about Adipurush.
- Rigved Mandal 9 Sukt 96 Mantra 18, Almighty God lives in the third Liberation Abode (Dhulok/Mukti Dhaam) in an Eternal place called Satlok
- Rigved Mandal 10 Sukt 4 Mantra 3 states, Almighty God never takes birth from a mother's womb
- Rigved Mandal 9 Sukt 1 Mantra 9 states, Almighty God descends on Earth as an Infant and is always nurtured by the milk of a maiden cows
- Rigved Mandal 10 Sukt 4 Mantra 4 states, Almighty God doesn't bear any woman when He descends onto the Earth
- Rigved Mandal 9 Sukt 96 Mantra 18 states, Almighty God imparts His true spiritual knowledge in the form of poetry due to which He is often recognised as a distinguished poet
- Rigved Mandal 9 Sukt 96 Mantra 17 specifically gives the name of the Eternal God
- Rigved Mandal 10 Sukt 161 Mantra 2, Sukt 162 Mantra 5 and Sukt 163 Mantra 1-3 states that the Supreme God can increase the life of His devout soul, resurrect His devout soul and cure all her/his diseases
- Rigved Mandal 10 Sukt 90 Mantras 1- 5 specifically give details of the creation of three spiritual identities called Brahm Kaal (Master of 21 universes), Parbrahm (Master of Seven Quadrillion universes) and Param Akshar Brahm (The Creator of Infinite universes; Father of us all). Atharvaveda Kand no 4 Anuvaak no 1 Mantra 1-7 also provides details regarding the creation of nature and the name of the Father of us all
- Rigved Mandal 1 Sukt 31 Mantra 17, Rigved Mandal 9 Sukt 86 Mantra 26-27, Rigved Mandal 9 Sukt 82 Mantra 1-3, Rigved Mandal 9 Sukt 95 Mantra 1-5, states Eternal God is in form and has a human-like effulgent body. He sits on a throne like a king in Satlok
- Yajurved Adhyay 5 Mantra 1, 6, 8, Adhyay 1 Mantra 15, and Adhyaya 7 Mantra 39 also state Eternal God is in form and has a human-like effulgent body. He appears like a King with a crown on His head
- Yajurved Adhyay 5 Mantra 32 specifically gives the name of the Supreme Almighty
- Yajurved Adhyay 8 Mantra 13 states, Eternal God can forgive all our sins
- Atharvaved Kand no 4 Anuvaak no 1 Mantra 7 specifically states the name of our Eternal God
- Holy Srimad Bhagavad Gita 15:17, 2:17 states, Eternal God is indestructible
- Holy Srimad Bhagavad Gita 18:62 states that the Eternal God is other than the speaker of the Bhagavad Gita
- Holy Srimad Bhagavad Gita 8:3 states that the Eternal God is always present with the soul
These excerpts from the holy Vedas and Srimad Bhagavad Gita stand as guiding points to help humankind to understand and identify who is Adipurush or Eternal God.
The Hindu Trinity comprises Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiv. On a general notion, The followers of Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu, and Lord Shiva respectively believe them to be Adipurush. Also, Shri Ram from Ramayana is considered the Adipurush. But do they possess the qualities mentioned above?
Let's take a close look:
- Lord Vishnu, reincarnated as Shri Ram and Shri Krishna, took birth from a mother's womb hence they do not satisfy the criteria mentioned in Rigveda Mandal 10 Sukt 4 Mantra 3
- They consumed food grown on this earth and weren't nourished by maiden cows as mentioned in Rigveda Mandal 9 Sukt 1 Mantra 9
- All three gods Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva are married. Also, when they incarnate on earth they get married. This defies the Rigveda Mandal 10 Sukt 4 Mantra 4
- The Hindu Trinity cannot forgive the sins of a soul. According to their constitution, a soul has to endure the miseries arising due to their sins. This again defies Yajurveda Adhyay 8 Mantra 13
- All gods and goddesses consider the Supreme Almighty as formless which goes against Yajurveda Adhyay 5 Mantra 1 and Rigveda Mandal 9 Sukt 96 Mantra 18
- Shri Ram, Shri Krishna and lord Shiva couldn't change what their destiny beheld. Shri Krishna and Shri Ram had to endure the sufferings of their karmic deeds in their earthly lives. This goes against the fact that the Supreme Almighty can do anything and everything by forgiving our sins, increasing our life and curing our diseases as mentioned in Rigveda Mandal 10 Sukt 161 Mantra 2, Sukt 162 Mantra 5 and Sukt 163 Mantra 1-3
- Shri Krishna failed to resurrect Abhimanyu which proves that Shri Krishna did not possess the qualities of God mentioned in Rigved Mandal 10 Sukt 161 Mantra 2, Sukt 162 Mantra 5 and Sukt 163 Mantra 1-3
- There are many accounts in the documented history where the gods and goddesses aren't even aware of their own creator, let alone the creation of the whole existence thereby violating Rigved Mandal 10 Sukt 90 Mantra 1- 5 and Atharvaved Kand no 4 Anuvaak no 1 Mantra 1- 7
From the discussion above, it is clear that the Hindu Trinity doesn't possess the qualities to be referred to as Adipurush.
Readers must be thinking: if not they, then who is Adipurush?
Let us break the ice. He is none other than the Supreme God Kabir Saheb.
Yes, it's the truth!
The same Kabir Saheb is regarded as a mere poet. The same poet whose poems are taught in school and college. Readers must be surprised by such a blatant claim. But let's look at the proofs that validate that Kabir Saheb is the Supreme Almighty, Eternal God, or Adipurush.
- Atharvaved Kand no. 4 Anuvaak no. 1 mantra no. 1 - 7 mentions Kabir Sahib is the creator of us all
- Rig Ved, Mandal 9, Sukt 96, Mantra 18 mentions Supreme God is often recognised as a poet
- Yajurved Adhyay 5 Mantra 32 specifically mentions Kavir dev as the name of the Supreme Almighty
- We have seen the proof from the Vedas and Srimad Bhagavad Gita. Let's look at other holy books as well
- Raag Siri Mehla 1 on page 24, Kabir Sahib is being glorified by Guru Nanak Dev Ji
- Raag Tilang, page 721, Mehla 1 expressively mentions that Kabir Sahib is the creator of us all
- Raag Ramkali, Mehla 1, mentions Him as Brahm and Param Akshar Brahm
- Surat Al Furquan 25: 52-59 specially mentions Kabir as the creator.
- Fazaile Zikr also mentions Kabir
Iyov 36:5 Orthodox Jewish Bible also mentions Kabir as the Supreme Almighty.
Pious Shrimad Bhagwat Gita
- Chapter 18 Verse 62 tells Adipurush resides in the immortal world Satlok
- Chapter 15 Verse 16, 17 says worship that Adipurush to attain everlasting peace
- Attainment of Adipurush is with the mantra ‘OM Tat Sat' (Indicative) mentioned in Chapter 17 Verse 23.
- The enlightened saint tells the real way of worship of Adipurush whose evidence is in Gita Chapter 4 Verse 32-34
- Chapter 2 Verse 19-21 and 24-25, Chapter 12 Verse 25, Chapter 13 Verse 22 etc. also talk about Adipurush
Adipurush Descends in all four Eras
Adipurush descends in this deceased world intending to impart true spiritual knowledge and liberate His dearest souls from the clutches of Satan Brahm Kaal. Evidence from Sukshamveda proves that Adipurush appeared as Satsukrit in Satyuga, as Sage Muninder in Tretayug, as Sage Karunamay in Dwaparyug and as Kabir (with His original name) in Kalyug. At various intervals, He met great devouts like
- Lord Rama, Hanuman in Tretayug.
- Lord Krishna and Pandavas in Dwaparyug
- He met the founder of the Muslim religion Hazrat Muhammad.
- He met the founder and the first Tirthankar of the Jain religion Rishabh Dev
- The founder of the Sikh religion respected Shi Guru Nanak Dev
Adipurush descended 625 years ago in Kashi, India and did the welfare of many people irrespective of their religion because we all are the children of the same Adipurush. He gave scriptural knowledge and granted true salvation mantras. A few to name are
- King of Delhi Sikander Lodhi,
- Sultan Ibrahim Ibn Adham (King of Balakh)
- Tamerlane was the founder of the Timurid Empire whose seven generations ruled India.
- Beerdev Singh Baghel the Kashi Naresh
- Swami Ramanad Ji whom he made His guru to keep intact the tradition of Guru-Disciple
Who are the Eyewitnesses of Adipurush in Kalyuga?
It has been mentioned in Sachidanand Ghan Brahm’s speech that a few devouts along with aforementioned were fortunate to have the audience of Adipurush in Kalyuga. Their scripted accounts validate this fact. Those were
- Respected Dharmdas Ji
- Respected Garibdas Sahib Ji
- Respected Sant Malook Das Ji
- Respected Gheesadas Sahib Ji
- Respected Sant Dadu Das Ji
By now readers have evaluated that Trinity Gods are not Adipurush. Still moving ahead we think it’s imperative to prove in detail from facts specifically that Maryada Purushottam Ram is not Adipurush. Almighty KavirDev is Adipurush. Folklores have wrongly portrayed him to be so.
Maryada Purushottam Ram is not Adipurush
Devotees consider Lord Ram the son of King Dashrath and Queen Kaushalya of Ayodhya born in Treta Yuga to be Adipurush since he is considered to be Maryada Purushottam who conquered Ravana. Let us know the reason why Lord Rama is not Aadipurush.
- Lord Rama was the incarnation of Lord Vishnu who is in the cycle of birth and death same as Lord Brahma and Lord Vishnu. Adipurush is immortal and self-proclaimed so Shri Ramchandra cannot be Adipurush.
- Lord Rama in Vishnu form was cursed by Shri Narad Ji hence he suffered a lot throughout his human life which proves that he was incapable to dilute the effect of the curse which comes in ‘Teentaap'. Whereas Adipurush Kabir is all capable and is the destroyer of sins. No one can curse Him.
- During exile when Ravana abducted his wife Sita and took her to Lanka being the incarnation of Lord Vishnu who is also considered to be Adipurush by his devotees could not identify who is the culprit. Where has his wife lost? Where has Sita gone? What happened to her? He kept searching for her. God/ Adipurush is Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omnipotent. He knows in and out everything in this entire universe. Nothing is hidden from him.
- When the army of Lord Ram was making efforts to find a way from the ocean to cross and go to Lanka then all his efforts went in vain it was then that Adipurush in sage Muninder form made the surrounding stone's light in weight and blessed Shri Ram to get the bride constructed with those lightweight stones which instead of sinking floated on water hence Ram Setu bridge was constructed by the grace of Adipurush. Then the army was able to march and reach Lanka.
- Facts from Suksham Veda prove that Adipurush Kabir helped Lord Ram kill Ravana by shooting an arrow in his naval in a secret way. Ravana had power. There was nectar in his naval due to which Lord Rama was unable to kill him. Had Adipurush not helped Shri Ramchandra he would not have won the battle and would not have got Sita back.
- Back in Ayodhya Lord Rama Expelled his pregnant wife Sita over public shame when he heard the washerman mocking and speaking Ill about Sita and that the decision of Ram to keep Sita was wrong stayed with Ravana for so many years. This shows the inhumane and indecisive aspect of the personality of the so-called Maryada Purushottam Ram when he had already taken the fire test of Sita before coming to Ayodhya to test her chastity so that there remains no doubt about her purity. What was the need for battle? Why were so many innocents made to die in war? What dignity (Maryada) did he keep by expelling his pregnant wife on false allegations? It was in reality an act of shame and innocent devotees worship him as God who wasn’t even worth calling a good human and believe him to be Adipurush.
- The miserable death of Lord Rama by drowning in water (taking Jalsamadhi) also doesn’t count him to be Adipurush. Adipurush is eternal, immortal and resides in Satlok, the indestructive world.
These facts although known to the masses still due to lack of true spiritual knowledge people are unable to comprehend and mistakenly consider Lord Vishnu akka Lord Ram to be Adipurush.
The curious readers would definitely be excited to know about the place where Adipurush reside, from where He comes in this deceased world. Evidence from holy scriptures Vedas, Gita prove that there is an eternal world Satlok where God, Param Akshar Brahm (Adipurush) reside. He is seated there on a royal throne that has a very big beautiful white dome above and a flabbium always keeps moving in His service. Satlok is the eternal dwelling place where there is no old age and no death. Everything there is free and provided by Adipurush. There is no work to do except remember and worship Adipurush. There is constant peace in Satlok. Every single soul has a big bungalow of his own and an individual aeroplane. The trees are overloaded with fruits, and vegetables which do not finish. There are rivers of milk. There are mountains of pearls and diamonds. The liberated souls from Kaal’s world go to the world of Adipurush.
Can We Attain Adipurush?
The article must have baffled the readers, and this question would be the icing on the cake. After watching those mythological serials one question must have definitely crossed our minds. Just like these lucky people, can we meet God as well? But given the "Logic and practicality" we all have shirked this thought away each time only to feel sad that it's impossible in this age of Kaliyuga. But, it's not true. In this age too, it is very much possible to get spiritual enlightenment and unite with the Supreme Divine to attain salvation commonly referred to as "Moksha". One will have to take initiation from the representative Saint of Adipurush to attain Him.
Today, the representative saint is present on Earth. His name is Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj from Barwala, Hisar, Haryana, India. All those who are seeking enlightenment please listen to His spiritual sermons. He is the only sage imparting true spiritual knowledge. Only by following His guidance, the chaos in this world can be ended. Peace and spirituality can be restored. People of the world, without wasting a single minute, should listen to the spiritual sermons of Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj or read the books authored by Him. Take advantage of this time whilst you are still in this precious human life. One can attain that Adipurush by taking initiation from His Authorised Saint Jagatguru Tatvdarshi Rampal Ji Maharaj.
The word 'Adipurush' literally means 'Primordial Man' and is used as the name of the Supreme God Kabir. After an in-depth exploration of various holy scriptures, including the Vedas, Srimad Bhagavad Gita, Shri Guru Granth Sahib, Quran Sharif, and Holy Bible, it becomes evident that Kabir Saheb is, indeed, the Supreme Almighty Aadi Purush and no other God or Goddess satisfies these qualities. The evidence presented in these sacred texts aligns with Kabir Sahib's attributes and validates His status as the Eternal God.
- From the Vedas, we learn that Kabir Saheb is the creator of all existence, referred to as Kavir dev in Yajurveda Adhyay 5 Mantra 32.
- Atharvaveda Kand no. 4 Anuvaak no. 1 Mantra no. 1-7 specifically mentions Kabir Saheb as the creator of humanity.
- Rig Veda Mandal 9, Sukt 96, Mantra 18 recognizes the Supreme God as a distinguished poet, a quality associated with Kabir Saheb. Moreover, the holy scriptures of different faiths also acknowledge Kabir Saheb's divinity.
- In Shri Guru Granth Sahib, Guru Nanak Dev Ji glorifies Kabir Saheb, and various hymns emphasise Kabir Saheb as the creator of all.
- The Quran Sharif in Surat Al Furquan 25:52-59 explicitly mentions Kabir as the creator.
- Even the Holy Bible, in Iyov 36:5, confirms Kabir Saheb's status as the Supreme Almighty.
Thus, Kabir Sahib emerges as the true Aadipurush, the Supreme Almighty guiding humanity's spiritual quest. He has descended yet again and is playing a divine spectacle in the cover of Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj. Soon the whole world will recognise Who is Adipurush?