Muslims devotees religiously follow the preachings mentioned in their Holy scripture ie. the Quran Sharif as narrated by their religious gurus (Kaazi and Mullah) for ages. Muslims believe that the knowledge giver of the Quran Sharif is ‘Great God’ (Allahu Akbar) who is formless. On the other hand, the evidence from the Quran Sharif proves that the knowledge giver of the Quran provides knowledge of his level and in the end, leaves the option to ask the information about Allahu Akbar from a ‘Bakhabar/ Illamwala ie. a Tatvadarshi (enlightened) saint’ who is the representative of Allahu Akbar and that Great God is the creator of the whole universe. He created the universe in six days and sat on the throne on the seventh day.
Almighty Kabir is Allahu Akbar. He descends in this deceased world in every age and meets virtuous souls and makes Himself aware to them. He imparts true spiritual knowledge, provides salvation mantras chanting which souls attain salvation and get free from the bondage of Shaitan Brahm-Kaal, the speaker of the pious Quran Sharif, Holy Bible, pious Vedas and Shrimad Bhagawad Gita. Allahu Akbar met various Muslim devotees at different duration while he stayed on the earth playing divine spectacle. This write-up will highlight the true account of some Muslim devotees who took refuge of Allahu Akbar (great God Kabir) and by granting true salvation mantras Allah made them eligible for the attainment of salvation.
- Almighty Kabir met the founder of the Muslim religion Prophet / Hazrat Muhammad around 1400 years ago. He was the pious soul. Allah Kabir showed him the eternal world “Satlok”.
- Allahu Akbar met Tamerlane the founder of the Mughal dynasty and blessed him who became a conqueror from a poor Shepherd. By granting true salvation mantras, Allah Kabir made Tamerlane eligible to attain salvation.
- 600 years ago one Muslim devotee, Sikander Lodhi, the Sultan of Delhi became the disciple of Allah Kabir. He suffered the illness of skin burn. Allah Kabir cured Sikander Lodhi’s illness which made him believe that Kabir Ji is the Great God and is only worthy to be worshipped. Leaving the traditional Muslim religious practices he took refuge of Almighty Kabir and became worthy to attain salvation. Allahu Akbar also met Sheikhtaki, the religious guru of Sikander Lodhi.
- A great devout Sheikh Farid had longingness to have a vision of Allahu Akbar. He adopted a forced way of worship to attain Allah and remained hungry for months. Merciful Almighty Kabir took Sheikh Farid in refuge when he was about to die due to hunger. He gave him true spiritual knowledge and salvation mantras and told him Who is Allah? Where does he reside? And How can Allah be attained?
- Allah Kabir took Sultan Ibrahim Ibn Adham (King of Balkh) in His refuge and provided him emancipation after a few births as Samman and Nausher Khan until the soul finally understood the real purpose of human life.
- A great Muslim devotee Mansoor Ali identified Allahu Akbar Kabir and abandoning the religious practices followed in the Muslim religion took refuge of great God. In spite of the strong opposition from the followers of his Muslim community, he remained firm in the path of worship until death and attained salvation.
- Rabia Basri was a pious soul, a great Muslim devout for whom Allahu Akbar Kabir even brought Mecca at the place where she was sitting near a well while she was on the way to pilgrimage to Mecca and liberated her in her later birth of Kamali.
- 600 years ago Allahu Akbar blessed Neeru-Neema His foster parents by taking them in His refuge and liberated both.
- Similarly, Muslim devotees like Bijli Kahn Pathan (the ruler of Kaashi), Sultan Wajeed, Butcher Sadna, etc. identified Allahu Akbar and abandoned prevailing Muslim religion’s practices, did true worship and became eligible for the attainment of salvation.
Followers of Muslim religion and everyone should read the true salvation story of various such Muslim devotees who identified Allahu Akbar and achieved the prime motive of human life ie. emancipation.