- Who are the Mother and Father of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiv?
- Who is the Husband of Mother Sheranwali (Durga/Ashtangi)?
- Which God has a selfish interest in our birth and death?
- We do so much worship of all the gods-goddesses, then why are we still distressed?
- Whose bhakti (worship) do Brahma, Vishnu and Shiv do?
- What is the identity of a Complete Saint? And how will we attain complete salvation?
- Is God in form or formless?
- Is salvation possible by going in the refuge of any Guru?
- Is it beneficial to go to places of pilgrimage, to keep fasts, to offer libations of water to gods, to carry out shraadhs etc? (According to Gita ji)
- Shri Krishna ji was not Kaal; then who is the Kaal of Gita?
- Who is Supreme God? What is He like? Where does He live? How is He attained? Who has seen Him?
- Can happiness or salvation be attained by Meditation or by recitation of (naams) mantras like Ram, Hare Krishna, Hari Om, Hans, three and five naams and Wahe Guru etc.?
- Who is the Great Saint according to the famous foretellers?
1. Who are the Mother and Father of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiv?
So far everyone had considered Brahma, Vishnu and Shiv to be eternal. This was purely based on hear-say information which had travelled down generations as no one could comprehend the holy texts properly. Sant Rampal Ji has proved that Mother Durga is the Mother of Brahma, Vishnu & Shiv / Shankar and God Kaal is their Father. He has shown evidence in Shrimad Bhagavad Gita and Shrimad Devi Bhagwad Puran (Durga Puran). The speech of God Kabir pertaining to the creation of the universe explicitly elaborates on the birth of Brahma Vishnu and Shiv which is available to us as Kabir Sagar. Sant Rampal Ji has clarified the concepts in there too. Readers can learn more by reading about the creation of nature.
2. Who is the Husband of Mother Sheranwali (Durga/Ashtangi)?
There is no doubt in the fact that Goddess Durga is the mother of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiv. But the mystery remained over who was their father. In other words, who is the husband of Mother Durga? Sant Rampal Ji has revealed from Durga Puran that God Kaal is the husband of Mother Durga. Please read Shrimad Devi Bhagwat Puran to gain further information.
3. Which God has a selfish interest in our birth and death?
All souls are trapped on this earth, which is a planet in Kaal's 21 universes. Humans are in a perpetual cycle of birth and death. Readers need to learn about the creation of nature to understand the situation of these 21 universes and their relevance to the larger picture of creation as a whole.
As God Kaal incurred a curse of consuming 1 lakh human beings ever day, he doesn't want any soul to escape from his universes as we are his food. Therefore it is in the interest of Kaal that souls do not achieve salvation and thus depart to satlok. To ensure this, Kaal has formed numerous traps in his universe to keep the soul entangled in his web. Read more about who is Kaal. This Kaal has been addressed as Satan / Shaitan / Devil in other religions.
4. We do so much worship of all the gods-goddesses, then why are we still distressed?
Only the worship of the Supreme God can destroy our sins. Otherwise one continues to incur the results of bad deeds done in previous lives and thus remains distressed. Read about why people become atheists to understand this further.
The long and short of it is that because everyone is doing incorrect worship, they are not able to reap the benefits of it as all their efforts are in vain. Hence they remain distressed despite appearing to be doing some sort of worship.
5. Whose bhakti (worship) do Brahma, Vishnu and Shiv do?
The essence of this question is that Brahma, Vishnu and Shiv worship some other God. Goddess Durga in Shrimad Devi Bhagwat guides them into worshipping Kaal by reciting the word 'Om'. Read the essence of Devi Bhagwat Puran.
6. What is the identity of a Complete Saint? And how will we attain complete salvation?
Holy Scriptures talk about the identity of a Complete Saint. This article has all the information about the traits of a Satguru / Complete Saint.
7. Is God in form or formless?
God is in form, in Human Form. All the Holy Scriptures i.e. Gita, Vedas, Quran, Bible etc are a testimony to this fact that God is in form. Those who preach that God is formless are unknowledgeable and are not versed with the Holy Scriptures.
Find about in detali about the form of God in
- Vedas (Yajurved 5:1 clearly says God is in form)
- Gita (The speaker of Gita is in form and even displays his virat form to Arjun in 11:47)
- Quran (God is seated on a throne as mentioned in Quran Sharif)
- Bible (Genesis proves God is in human form)
8. Is salvation possible by going in the refuge of any Guru?
No, salvation is not possible by going into the refuge of just any guru. Salvation or 'Moksh' is only possible by going into the refuge of a 'Tatvadarshi Sant', a True / Complete Master. Only a True Guru can impart the true spiritual knowledge and the "True Mantra" by which salvation is possible. Bhagavad Gita in Adhyay 4, Shlok 34 says to find a "Tatvadarshi Saint".
Likewise, Bhagavad Gita Adhyay 18 Shlok 62 - 66, gives a message to go into the refuge of some other God i.e. the God different to the one giving the knowledge of Gita. Read more from Bhagavad Gita.
9. Is it beneficial to go to places of pilgrimage, to keep fasts, to offer libations of water to gods, to carry out shraadhs etc? (According to Gita ji)
There is no benefit of going to a pilgrimage as it is an arbitrary way of worship and is against the teachings of Shrimad Bhagavad Gita. Read more about places of pilgrimage.
Keeping fasts is also a useless practice with no benefit. Shrimad Bhagavad Gita is strictly against keeping fasts.
Likewise performing shraadhs is also an arbitrary way of worship. Shrimad Bhagavad Gita is also against performing shraadhs.
10. Shri Krishna ji was not Kaal; then who is the Kaal of Gita?
Shri Krishna ji is 'Satoguni bhagwan' whereas Kaal is not kind. God Kaal is the one who gave the knowledge of Bhagavad Gita. Read in full detail about Who is Kaal. Also read about Shri Krishan Ji whether he is Supreme God or not.
11. Who is Supreme God? What is He like? Where does He live? How is He attained? Who has seen Him?
Kabir Sahib is Supreme God. He has a human form. He lives in Satlok / Sachkhand / Satdhaam / Eternal Place. He can only be attained by true undivided devotion after getting initiation from a Complete Saint. He himself met his pious souls and imparted them his true knowledge. Read detailed information with all the evidence.
12. Can happiness or salvation be attained by Meditation or by recitation of (naams) mantras like Ram, Hare Krishna, Hari Om, Hans, three and five naams and Wahe Guru etc.?
The straight answer is 'NO'. One cannot achieve any benefit by doing meditation or recitation of mantras like 'Ram Ram', 'Hare Krishna' 'Hari Om', etc. as they are all arbitrary and thus useless. They are nowhere mentioned in Bhagavad Gita or Vedas. Likewise, Gita is against any type of forced meditation.
13. Who is the Great Saint according to the famous foretellers?
Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj is the Great Saint on whom all the prophecies of famous foretellers fall true. Read about the Prophecies on Sant Rampal Ji
FAQs about Must-Know Answers of Top Religious Questions
Q.1 What are the features of the Supreme God?
Supreme God is Kabir who is in form and has a human-like structure. He is indestructible, Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient. The Supreme God Kabir is the provider of salvation and destroyer of sins.
Q.2 Is Krishna a supreme god?
No, Shri Krishna was the incarnation of Lord Vishnu who is in the cycle of birth and death. He isn't the provider of salvation since he himself hasn't been liberated. He cannot be supreme God. Almighty KavirDev is the supreme God who is the creator and controller of infinite universes and provides emancipation.
Q. 3 Is Lord Shiva the supreme God?
No, Lord Shiva equipped with Tamoguna only heads this department in the 21 universes of his father Brahm Kaal and is mortal. His powers are very limited. Supreme God is KavirDev who is immortal and provides salvation to true worshippers.
Q.4 Is Shiva and Allah same?
No, Shiva Ji is equipped with Tamoguna and is responsible for destruction in 21 universes while Allah is the name of Supreme God as per Islamic belief who is none other than Kabir Sahib. Holy scriptures provide sufficient evidence.
Q.5 Did Jesus used to pray Lord Shiva?
No, Jesus was a prophet with some supernatural powers sent by Kaal Brahm on this earth. He was sent from Vishnu Lok. He wasn't the worshipper of Lord Shiva.
Q.6 Who is the biggest God in the world?
God is one and only KavirDev. Hence, Question of the biggest or smallest God doesn't arise.
Q.7 Who is the famous god in India?
KavirDev, the creator of entire universes is God and no one else across the globe. Rest are some pious souls heading some department in 21 universes of Brahm Kaal for example Lord Brahma heads Rajogun department, Lord Vishnu heads Satogun department, Lord Shiva heads Tamogun department etc. Similarly out of ignorance people of different religions have named God eg. Prophet Muhammad Ji is Allah or Jesus is God which is wrong.
Q.8 Are there 33 crore gods in Hinduism?
No, God is one and only Kabir Saheb. The 33 crore are just demigods equipped with supernatural powers having limited authority like Varundev is just the incharge of source of water in 21 universes similarly Vayudev is the incharge of source of air, Suryadev is the incharge of source of light etc same as are the powers of a minister of district levels, state level and at national level but the powers of the President is ultimate.
Q.9 Who is the 3 supreme god?
Kabir is God. This is the universal truth. Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh are Trinity Gods with limited powers.
Q.10 Who is bigger Shiva or Vishnu?
As far as the spiritual power and authority is concerned both Shiva and Vishnu are on the same level. Also they are real brothers. Their Father is Brahm Kaal and mother is Goddess Durga. Lord Brahma is their elder brother.